Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just ordered the Head-Direct Re2's and the Fiio E5 amp



So, I decided to pull the trigger about buying new earphones. My bullet landed on the Re2's from Head-Direct. The Re2's are a pair of oem in ear headphones that had its price dropped recently by Fang who is the owner of Head-Direct. To sweeten the deal, he added the Fiio E5 amp for only an additional $10. The total was only $39 with $7 shipping within the United States. This price is amazing for a pair of earphones that have been raved about all over the Head-fi forums to have been the best deal under $150. I'll start taking formal unboxing a reviewing from now on, as often as my budget of $0 will allow. If you are a maker of electronic goods or are a reseller that would like me to review your product, just email me. The Re2's review will come as soon as I receive them.

Link to the product page
http://www.head-direct.com/product_detail.php?p=71

No comments:

Post a Comment